Responsible for retaining and generating revenue in assigned geographical area. Responsible for building strategic and tactical sales plans to drive revenue and promote the GTM brand. Coordinates with Sales Support resources and other Territory Sales Representatives to leverage strengths across the team and further GTM product penetration in assigned territory.
This position is located in Manhattan, KS. Minimal travel required. (~2-3 weeks a year)
- Meets or exceeds revenue goals for assigned territory.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Develops strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned territory to drive revenue growth.
- Establishes sales pipeline potential and a customer interaction plan to generate sales from the pipeline.
- Develops and meets sales appointment and customer touch point plans for the various customer types within assigned territory.
- Develops efficient customer meeting schedules and fulfills customer appointment and interaction commitments.
- Provides complete and timely follow-up on all potential prospects and leads.
- Records sales plans and activities in the GTM Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Sells products and customer solutions aligned with GTM pricing strategy, coordinating with management if price requirements for specific deals are not aligned with pricing.
- Aggressively solicits new referrals from existing accounts.
- Attends coaches’ clinics, competitions and other customer events within the assigned territory to drive sales and support the GTM brand.
- Conducts appointments and customer interactions in a professional manner which represents GTM’s values and brand image.
- Identifies new products, trends, and sales techniques and shares this information with the other sales reps and managers.
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with customers through 100% customer satisfaction.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations as needed for specific customers and sales calls.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customer targets.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Coordinates with Sales Support resources for order entry and customer follow up.
- Coordinates with Sales Support to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Leads by example in teaching our corporate culture on such items as respect for others, teamwork, positive attitude, and work ethic.
- Provides training and assistance to new team members as needed.
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Upholds GTM’s Vision, Mission, and Values by “Making it Personal” during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
- Performs other work duties, as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of related sales experience preferred.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to coordinate with other Territory Reprentatives assigned to region for different product lines.
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Support resources to de-load routine tasks and stay focused on revenue retention and creation
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Background in sport, cheer, dance, or gymnastics is a plus.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: