Responsible for leading strategy and execution of our customer acquisition and retention activities. Responsible for managing all elements of our direct marketing campaigns from inception to completion including; providing direction on strategy to improve the effectiveness. Works in conjunction with the e-commerce Manager, Creative Manager, Research & Strategy Manager to generate the profitable acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers and create a seamless customer experience.
- Leads the automated marketing strategy for the company using automated marketing tools.
- Develops and manages the direct marketing strategy and contact plan optimizing return-on-investment for customer acquisition and retention.
- Responsible for planning and developing the e-mail marketing calendar and communications.
- Oversees the automated marketing system; marketing mail list creation, delivery, execution and post campaign analysis.
- Collaborates with Sales to develop and execute programs that align with sales touchpoint programs.
- Works with the Vice President of Marketing and Manager of Research & Strategy to set strategic targets and goals for direct marketing programs.
- Works with the creative team and copywriter to ensure product and channel messaging is effective and compelling in direct mail.
- Works to improve direct marketing responses and conversion rates by continually evaluating and adjusting the plan.
- Collaborates with the marketing management team to continually evolve the creative direction, targeting/segmentation, messaging, customer acquisition and retention strategies that support the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Strategies.
- Partners with Research, Sales and Customer Service to gather customer feedback to improve messaging, presentation and overall usability of our direct marketing programs.
- Partners with Art Team for development of new art and execution of new processes in Marketing.
- Presents yearly direct marketing results and recommendations to the executive teams to set focus for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Troubleshoots, brainstorms, and addresses issues arising during the execution of direct marketing campaigns.
- Manages/trains/mentors the Direct Marketing Coordinators.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant coursework required.
- 3-5 years marketing experience (a Master’s degree preferred)
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Experience with an automated marketing systems (Marketo, Eloqua etc).
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong skills in planning, organizing, implementing and communicating.
- Direct and proven experience in cost reduction initiatives.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), SalesForce.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: