Responsible for establishing working relationships with our internal and external “customers” by communicating via mail, email, telephone, or personally with vendor or company employee. Provide accurate and timely processing, verification, and payment of company expenditures.
- Ensures professionalism and politeness with every internal or external “customer” by assisting them with their questions or concerns.
- Accurate entries of purchase order and non-purchase order invoices. This includes 3-way match compliance, approval of all invoices, correct general ledger coding of invoices and correct period entry.
- Process payments to vendors on time, with required information for correct payment application by vendor.
- Communicate with appropriate staff or manager when concerns or issues arise.
- Correspond with vendors and GTM employees by phone, e-mail, voicemail, and fax.
- Complete position specific training plan, and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Works with all departments, and all employees, to uphold company vision, mission, and values.
- Assist Internal Departments with:
- General Ledger Coding
- Proper Documentation Retention
- Expenditure Payments
- New Vendors and Credit Terms
- Government and State Policies
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to a year of related accounts payable experienced preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, can effortlessly multi-task
- Comfortable with a team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced environment
- Ability to work collectively with a team
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity, good reasoning abilities, and sound judgment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: